Always looking for people with interesting ideas, and perspectives on any topic relating to the topics covered here at Couchable. So if you have something you would like to contribute to the site, drop me a line. You don’t have to be a professional blogger by any stretch but I do require a certain level of quality for guest posts.
Are you a writer who loves to create informative, original and insightful articles and hate getting paid for it… lets talk.
Sorry there is no money involved but hey, this is a great place to get your articles out on the web.
Please read the requirements and follow the guidelines. They are pretty simple and I won’t bother responding to your email if you don’t.
- Posts need to be original and not published elsewhere.
- Quality: I know most topics have been blogged about before but you need to at least have a new spin on your topic and/or a unique voice.
- I want opinion posts, in-depth analysis posts, and experience based posts.
- I don’t want: list posts, roundups unless they are truly exceptions, short reviews or content that doesn’t have a unique angle or voice.
- I will not accept posts that are written on behalf of a company.
- Your English, grammar and spelling needs to be better than mine
How to Apply
Send me an email or use the contact form on this site with the subject of “Couchable GP”. If it doesn’t say it, I won’t respond.
Please send three links to other post you’ve written. They don’t have to be relevant to the topics of this blog, I just want to see how you write.
If you have a post written, send it to me as a plain text attachment (.txt). I’ll review it and if I like it I’ll let you know within the week. If you don’t hear anything, I didn’t like it, and you are free to do what you please with that post.
If you don’t have anything written but want to guest post, go ahead and pitch me 2-3 topics you want to write about. Don’t just give 3 titles, say a little more about what the meat of the posts will contain.
If you want to tell me a little bit about yourself, please do so. I’d like like to know who you are, what your interests are and what you like to writing about.
Sign Me Up!
To inquire further, or if you have a post ready to go that you would like to contribute, contact me via the contact page. If you don’t hear from me, I wasn’t interested. But that doesn’t mean you cannot try again later.